Mrs. Chinyere Uchenna Ordu, Justice of the Peace, wife of the Bishop of the Diocese of Evo, Rt. Rev. Innocent Uchechukwu Ordu, Justice of the Peace, was born to the family of the late Rev. Canon Eugene Ngaha and Mrs. Justina Ngaha on 25th November, 1963.
Her educational attainments include:
- FSLC (1975),
- WASC (1980),
- B.A. REL. STUDIES (UNIV. OF IFE, NOW OAU 1985),
- PGDE ( UNIV. OF PORT HARCOURT 1992),
- M.ED (UNIV. OF PORT HARCOURT) IN VIEW.
Her work experiences include:
- Teacher (NYSC) G.S.S. Funtua, Kaduna State – now
- Katsina State 1985 – 1986;
- Teacher, Bishop Crowther Junior Seminary – now
- Bishop Crowther Secondary School, Rumuobiokani 1988 – 1993;
- Teacher, Christ College, Rumuibekwe 1993-1994;
- Mothers’ Union Worker, Diocese of Niger Delta North, Port Harcourt 1998-2003;
- Principal, Archdeacon Crowther Memorial Girls’ School, Elelenwo – 2008 till date.
Following her husband’s election, consecration and consequent enthronement as the pioneer Bishop of the Diocese of Evo, she became the President of the women and girls’ organizations of the Diocese.
Her marriage to the Rt. Rev. Innocent Ordu is blessed with one child.
Her hobbies are: music, writing and counselling (especially young people).